These kids today...

/ These kids today... #1  

MikeA57

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1510
A friend here at work has several nephews who all play music very well. They just put a slick little video up on YouTube just acoustic guitar, bass and vocal. Very well done video and a cool little song for such young kids.

Saints Don't Grieve - Kings & Queens - YouTube

The guy playing guitar is my friend's nephew. They live in Huntsville, AL.

/ These kids today... #2  
Very Cool. I enjoyed it.

Chad

/ These kids today... #3  
They are very talented. Lot of garage bands on YouTube sound like crap. Too bad for them that there is sooooooo much competition out there if they decide to peruse the music industry

/ These kids today... #4  
A friend here at work has several nephews who all play music very well. They just put a slick little video up on YouTube just acoustic guitar, bass and vocal. Very well done video and a cool little song for such young kids.

Saints Don't Grieve - Kings & Queens - YouTube

The guy playing guitar is my friend's nephew. They live in Huntsville, AL.

That was excellent. I was in their place. Played guitar since I was 10. Always trying to put something together. The energy and confidence required to, 'go public', is not an easy thing.
Give these young guys every bit of confidence you can come up with. It's not a matter of, 'making it big'. It's a matter of letting them know their work at such an endevor of their chosing is worthwhile. Praise is what builds confident and assured young men.

/ These kids today...
Yeah, I too was in the MI for many years. Bands, studio musician, live and studio engineer, NARAS (the Grammy organization), I was deep into it for years. Decided I needed to get a "real" job once I got married and walked away from it. Now, I'm trying to get my 2 boys, 14 and 8 interested in playing. All they see though is the stardom aspect.

A few months ago I heard Brad Paisley say in an interview that his Grandfather once told him, "If you learn how to play guitar, you'll never be lonely." How true that is!!

/ These kids today... #7  
They are really good, thanks for posting.