Baby Girl

/ Baby Girl #1  

vegaome

Silver Member
Tractor
1970 MF-135 and 1951 Ford 8N
Howdy Folks,

Sorry I'm a little late in posting this but better late than never. Here is Molly Violet Elizabeth Daugherty, 8 pounds 10 ounces and 22 inches long.

v/r

Mike Molly1 (Medium).jpg100_0985 (Medium).JPG

/ Baby Girl #5  
Congratulations on that little girl. Look at her fingers close and decide which one you are going to be wrapped around. That way you at least have some input into it. :D

/ Baby Girl #6  
Congratulations Mike hold on this is a real wild ride and the best thing that will ever happen to you. My daughter just had our first grandchild. It goes by so fast so dont blink and miss it.

/ Baby Girl #7  
Howdy Folks,

Sorry I'm a little late in posting this but better late than never. Here is Molly Violet Elizabeth Daugherty, 8 pounds 10 ounces and 22 inches long.

v/r

MikeView attachment 284537View attachment 284538

A warm congradulations Mike. She appears to have her moms eyes and nose. Now the fun begins. i have changed so many diapers I could do it in my sleep. My first two, now with children of thier own wore cloth diapers. I got good with the safety pins too.. I'm not sure if this is your first or not. But from this day forward, your lives are forever changed. Good luck to all of you. :thumbsup: :drink:

/ Baby Girl #10  
Congratulations Mike hold on this is a real wild ride and the best thing that will ever happen to you. My daughter just had our first grandchild. It goes by so fast so dont blink and miss it.
Congrats and big 10-4 on the don't blink!