Yanmar survey

/ Yanmar survey #1  

NHSawyer

Bronze Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet/Yanmar LX410
Hay Guys,
Any of you get a card in the mail from Yanmar. It is to go to a website and fill out a survey about your tractor and dealer. If you fill it out they'll send you a tee shirt that says something about the 100 years of Yanmar. I chose a red shirt. Black is also an option.
NH

/ Yanmar survey #2  
I was just about to post this same question. I chose the red shirt as well. Mostly because I think the bumblebee colors of the tractor stand out more than they would on black shirt. I did not get anything when I bought my tractor as far as hat, shirt, etc (the deal I got well made up for that). So this is an unexpected and good surprise!

/ Yanmar survey #3  
Not yet but I'll keep an eye out for it! I've only had my tractor 2 months so I'm probably at the bottom of the distribution list.

/ Yanmar survey #4  
I didn't receive anything in the mail but I did receive an email with a link to the survey. This was a month or two ago and haven't seen a t-shirt yet. I don't know that I'll get it as I don't remember filling out any physical address when doing the survey. Looking back through emails, I received the survey back on August 30th.

I did not get anything when I bought my tractor as far as hat, shirt, etc (the deal I got well made up for that)

Knightdale Tractor in Knightdale, NC gave me two hats and even delivered my tractor on a Saturday after they closed for the day. I live about 50 miles one way from the dealer and didn't have my trailer when I puchased my tractor. The owner met me one evening after they closed and let me test drive my tractor around the lot. This is one nice thing about dealing with a small dealership as from my experience they tend to give you a little more personal service.

Last edited:
   / Yanmar survey #5  
I too filled out the survey, and haven't rec'd my red shirt. I did however get an email a week or so ago that it was on its' way. If it's anything like dealing with Yanmar America and warranty service, expect it to be at least 5 times longer than you anticipate. It took me 8 months to get a hyd valve for the loader replaced.

/ Yanmar survey #6  
It looks like I got my shirt today as my mom received a package from an Elaine Edwards, Mediagistic. On the back of the box it says Yanmar Genuine parts. So be on the look out as you could be receiving yours anyday now.

/ Yanmar survey #10  
Dont post the address or anything.