Tractor Sizing Kubota Fender Height Comparison

/ Kubota Fender Height Comparison #1  
Tractor
Kubota L3200, Ford 1710, Ford 1310, Farmall Super A (x2)
Hello!

I am a small acreage vegetable farmer and am looking to buy a compact tractor to supplement my work with the Farmall A I have. I am currently debating between the Kubota B2920 and the B2630. I like some of the extra options the 2630 has, especially if I will be using the 3pt hitch frequently, but my concern is that it is physically a bit bigger and I have to get it into cold frames (small unheated greenhouses) to do some work.

I am wondering if the owners of 2920's and 2630's that have the 11.2x16 and 12.4x16 rear tires respectively could do me a favour and measure the height from level ground to the top of the fenders as well as the distance between the outside of the fenders so I can decide if they would both fit in the areas needed.

Thanks in advance for your time.

/ Kubota Fender Height Comparison #2  
Will you be wearing the ROPS when you go in there?
b2920.jpg
If so, you may want to get the folded ROPS height, too.

/ Kubota Fender Height Comparison
I am only concerned with fender height and width. The models i am looking at have foldable rops but i may have to "deal" with them. ;)

/ Kubota Fender Height Comparison #4  
The rear tires on the B2920 extend past the fenders, so that is really the width to measure. It's right around 48". Don't know fender height offhand. If you get the LA364 front loader on the B2920, it's about 50" wide.

/ Kubota Fender Height Comparison #5  
I believe Neil from Messicks said the B2630 has been discontinued-too bad-nice unit.

/ Kubota Fender Height Comparison #6  
Are you trying to get into something that has lower sides than the center? The fenders won't be the highest point and there are handles mounted on both of the fenders and the FEL control and 3pt are near the fender too and stick up a bit. I will try and measure mine for you tomorrow.... BTW foldable rops when folded are still probably shoulder height on the operator when sitting in the seat.

/ Kubota Fender Height Comparison #7  
I measured my B2920 and came up with the following:
Width - 50" (to edges of tires, which are wider than the fenders by ~6")
Height to top of fender: 38"
Height to top of plastic handle on fender (which lines up with fender edge) and 3pt and pto control: 43"

Hope that helps.