Bobcat to discontinue Tractors?

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #1  

DavesTractor

Elite Member
Tractor
Changes often!
   / Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #3  
I guess the gossip on here was right. It is a shame it did not work out for them.

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #4  
It is a shame, but I can't recall ever seeing a Bobcat tractor except on a dealer's lot.

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #5  
It is official and there should be some good bargins out there!

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #6  
It is official and there should be some good bargins out there!

True. Bobcat has changed their incentives to include a cash rebate plus choice of 0% for 60 financing or a free loader, buyer choice.

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #7  
Someone at Doosan in South Korea must have wrote that announcement, most companies don't use words like "we" in this kind of announcement. Anyway if true some good deals could be coming.

Is this fresh news? I just read it this morning, but I don't follow the Bobcat brand closely. The good thing is that Bobcat will surely continue to support the tractors for a while, and Kioti should always be there for parts if needed.

Industry News - Bobcat Discontinues OEM Tractor Agreement; Will Focus on Core Products - Rural Lifestyle Dealer

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #8  
A half hour ago I sent an email for a quote on a ct 122 and ct235. I wish I would've read this thread first. I'm sure the prices will be cheaper than the similar kioti prices I got. Now it's a question of a price to good to refuse. I'm thinking maintenance and parts down the road may/could be a problem.

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #9  
This is sad news to hear. I had hopes that they would have done well with the tractor line and that they could have expanded it more. The poor economy that we have had for the past 4 years didnt help any when you are trying to grow a new product line. :(

/ Bobcat to discontinue Tractors? #10  
I'm thinking maintenance and parts down the road may/could be a problem.
I don't foresee any porblem with parts and repairs down the road. Bobcat will still be handling replacement parts. These tractors are identical to the comprable Kioti with exception of a few parts and Daedong knows what these are and would have no trouble listing them to Kioti dealers if need be. Plus, I think the Kioti reps will be knocking on the doors of Bobcat dealers to see if they wish to take on their tractor line.