Needing advice

/ Needing advice #1  

douglaja

Tractor
JD 790
Hello,

I am looking at a Kioti LK 3504 that is for sale it has 1128 hrs on it was told that it was from mowing. The dealer is going to put a Kelly DL2000 Loader on it and is going to be asking some where in the mid $9000.00 range for it. the loader will have a 60" bucket. I also have found a JD 4300 with a Koyker 160 loader don't know how many hours the hour meter is broken and haven't seen the tracotor yet, The dealer is asking $7,500.00 for it. I am looking for a tractor in the 30HP to 45HP range to maintain a realtively flat 1/4 mile driveway, moving dirt, using a bush hog. and other property maintaince. Which tractor would work for what I need, would it be a reliable. Just looking for some input, and trying to keep the price under $10,000.00. Also this would be the first tractor I would own will it be user friendly.

Thanks

Last edited:
   / Needing advice #2  
I suggest you look at both and try to determine the condition. Then, see which fits you best.
I don't know anything about Kiotis, but I can say those 4300 Deeres are fine tractors...