stihl ms 211 c-be

/ stihl ms 211 c-be #1  

DHUR

Tractor
jd4005 & X750
i am 69 years old and have a bad shoulder , i got a stihl 211 easy-start and it is great. no more hard starting and is great on my shoulder.

/ stihl ms 211 c-be #2  
I took in a 250 with easy start to work on. First easy start I have ever got to try out first hand. I was impressed with the easy start part and showed my 70+ dad. Good idea for older folks, people with bad shoulders, hands etc IMO.

I even tried it just doing a couple 3 short pulls a few inches at a time and it wound it up and started that way too. I think a 3 year old could start those easy start saws IMO

/ stihl ms 211 c-be #3  
I would be worried that a kid would try to start the thing. Wouldn't want to be surprised by a 6 year old's rendition of the "Chainsaw Massacre."
The reality is that most of the people who buy these saws would physically have a hard time controlling it in a "kickback" or "bar pinch" situation.

/ stihl ms 211 c-be #4  
If one was that worried pull the plug wire off. :laughing: Then with my memory now days I would wonder why the darn thing wouldnt start next time. :confused3:

/ stihl ms 211 c-be #5  
We have several like that and like our other saws, when not cutting the chain brake is engaged. My wife loves ours and is quite comfortable with them. I had to quit using them, but they allowed me to use chain saws longer than I would have otherwise. I have no more safety concerns with them than any saw.