Wiring On Jinma 254

/ Wiring On Jinma 254 #1  

Jinma284

Silver Member
Tractor
Jinma 284
Now that I have my Frontend Loader Problem fixed I would like to work on my wiring. I am thinking of replacing the temp., Amp, and Oil pressure gauges with a set that I can purchase at Advanced Auto Parts. I'm guessing that the amp and oil wiring will work with no problem, but will the temp gauge fit? Thanks, Pat

/ Wiring On Jinma 254 #2  
Well, the ammeter is just a wire connection, but are you intending to use the OE sending units for oil pressure and coolant temp? That opens you up to gauge calibration issues. If no, you need to make sure the aftermarket sending units will properly screw into the Jinma engine.

//greg//

/ Wiring On Jinma 254
Had hoped that someone had found some that were easier to read. I will just replace with the OE single ones. Thanks, Pat

/ Wiring On Jinma 254 #4  
NOTE a Volt Meter is a bit better on these as the Amp Meter has all the electrical (seondary not starter power) curent going thru it. The alternators on stock JM is not putting out a lot of AMPS so they do work like factory ones did. I have avtermarket Oil Prssure gauge as my OE one was given to one of the guys who shared a load of tractors with me. His quit working and I wanted a direct pressure gauge. the Water Temp gauge mechanical type will need a T fitting leave the OE style sender in and put the aftermarket one in the T fitting w the OE one at same point by water neck of the t-stat.