new toy

/ new toy #1  

jnoe

Hi everyone I guess this is bragging but I got a 2450 a couple months ago and I am extremely happy with it. I spent almost 6 months looking and checking testing lots of cuts. I choose this unit because of price of course but the unit felt very stable even with the hoe on it seems to have a low center of gravity and a wide footprint compared to the others. I take care of about 18 acres some wooded some on the side of a mountain. I've had it buried twice cleaning and digging out a creek my fault I know had to be pulled out once and pushed out once with the hoe I know not suppose to do that. I've used the fire out of it got 89 hrs already after 6 weeks. These tractors are handier than a shirt pocket. I've got work lined up till summer. My neighbors had me dig a footer for them he couldn't get his hoe in the space. It out works my cousins Massey 2 to1. I am very happy. Thanks for letting me brag and I'll keep updating with my progress. Everyone have a save and good holidays and pray for our troops.