Deere 2010 Tractor, Deluxe seat mechanism

/ Deere 2010 Tractor, Deluxe seat mechanism #1  

C-Range

Advertiser
Tractor
Various
I know this is a long shot, but a good friend is trying to restore a 2010 that he got in pieces, including the seat mechanism. It's got the deluxe seat support and suspension. He has the service manual which shows this diagram:

T9887__________UN01JAN94.gif

It doesn't show how anything goes together. He's been tinkering with it for a whole day and can't get it worked out. I am looking for anyone with a seat like this who can share a photo or two of the inner workings, namely where item 23 goes.

Thanks

/ Deere 2010 Tractor, Deluxe seat mechanism #2  
Heres a picture from a tractor for sale on tractorhouse.com

/ Deere 2010 Tractor, Deluxe seat mechanism #3  
Knowing the 2010. If you are any sort of a friend. You will convince buddy to haul the 2010 into a salvage yard and sell the piece of crap.
Get buddy on a project where his time and money will pay off with a usable and valuable end result.

/ Deere 2010 Tractor, Deluxe seat mechanism
Thanks for searching Zebra, I actually found that pic and printed it full size for him. I was hoping to get one with the seat tilted open to see the guts.

Buick, I don't disagree! But my buddy doesn't discriminate. He just goes from one tractor to the next restoring them. A hobby bordering on addiction. However, I think this one is putting him through the wringer. He's been saying that the motor isn't looking too promising. Yikes!

/ Deere 2010 Tractor, Deluxe seat mechanism #5  
Thanks for searching Zebra, I actually found that pic and printed it full size for him. I was hoping to get one with the seat tilted open to see the guts.

Buick, I don't disagree! But my buddy doesn't discriminate. He just goes from one tractor to the next restoring them. A hobby bordering on addiction. However, I think this one is putting him through the wringer. He's been saying that the motor isn't looking too promising. Yikes!

Contact the seller and ask for more pictures. Tell them exactly what you want, they may send them to you.The seat looks like a fun puzzle.