How to connect sway bars to my finishing mower on my 8N 1952 Ford?

/ How to connect sway bars to my finishing mower on my 8N 1952 Ford? #1  

billvillage66

Tractor
8N Ford
I had a 1948 Ferguson and the sway bars connected to an angle bracket that was held on by the fender bolts around the axle. My 8N doesn't have those brackets. Are they just missing or can they connect somewhere else?

/ How to connect sway bars to my finishing mower on my 8N 1952 Ford? #2  
There should be a pin under or near the fender to connect them to. I'm pretty sure it comes off the axle. The other end will attach to the implement pins. It's funny you posted this because I just helped a friend connect a box blade to his 8n today. He had just bought the sway bars this morning and he had to slightly modify them to the correct length, his box blade was too wide.

/ How to connect sway bars to my finishing mower on my 8N 1952 Ford? #3  
I had a 1948 Ferguson and the sway bars connected to an angle bracket that was held on by the fender bolts around the axle. My 8N doesn't have those brackets. Are they just missing or can they connect somewhere else?

Just missing. Here's a link to some, if you can't find them at a local farm store. HTH Mark.

Loaded Commerce

/ How to connect sway bars to my finishing mower on my 8N 1952 Ford? #4  
tsc sells them..or.. surprisingly, you can make your own with some 3: ange iron and a drill and/or welder or torch.

just get the pin under the axle in the same plane as the lower lift pin, or when you lift , the geometry changes and will warp the stabilizer bar..