Rhino International tractor

/ Rhino International tractor #1  

dclynch

Silver Member
Tractor
Rhino International
I have been on this site for a while and have never seen anything about these tractors. I have one and am very pleased with it. Just wondering if anyone else has one or heard of them ? Any opinions good or bad?

/ Rhino International tractor #2  
Pretty sure Rhino was the name that Benye used on their tractors imported into America. But I think that stopped in 2006. Quite a few Chinese brands decided they didn't want to fool with the 2007 EPA regs.

//greg//

/ Rhino International tractor
I believe the one I have is a 1986. the hour meter only shows 650 hrs but was broke when I got it. I beleive it was used in a junk yard, I gave 3500 for it . It is a 404 30HP 4WD with a loader. I have put a clutch and a few odds and end into it. I think I may have about 5000 into it. I also bought a 60" rototiller and a Brush hog for it and it does a great job. I use it for a garden at home and to mow the hunting property it is nice to have a mowed trail right to your hunting spot. I also put in food plots with it. I have had it 3 years now and have not had a major problem with it and fiugre I should be able to get my money back when I decide to trade for a HST model. Wifey doesnt like shifting

/ Rhino International tractor #4  
It is a 404 30HP 4WD with a loader.
I believe you'll find it's 40hp, which - given the Chinese method of rating output - you can legitimately consider as 40 PTO horsepower.

//greg//

Thanks for the information I did not know that. I do know it has lots of power. When the clutch went out my brother was using to move dirt and it was just about at the top of a large pile before he found the fuel shut off to turn it off. It was pretty funny to watch but could of been a serious accident. The guy I bought it from didnt know much about it and neither did I after replacing the clutch I discovered it was a 2 stage so either the clutch was never adjusted properly or had been bad since I bought it. I get all my parts from Farm boy Tractors and they are great to deal with never have had a problem getting parts with in a couple of days.

/ Rhino International tractor #6  
I have a Rhino also-its the 554 but it was built by the Shanghai factory,so far its been a good machine. I think Rhino also branded tractors from Jinma, Benye-yours, and Tiantuo Rhino's 8144-81 hp? Farm Boys has been great to deal with, they have had everything I've needed from gaskets to hood latches to headlights in stock... Glad to Know there are a few of us Rhino guys out there who are happy with our machines.

Yes Tim at Farm Boys is awesome. He has helped me a few times and you are correct I have had no problem getting parts I call him and they are here in a couple days.

Well I am getting nervous, I purchased a head gasket last fall and was waiting on the intake gaskets to tear into it got a nolte from Tim saying he got them in so I tore it down Monday and found I have the wrong gasket. Sent a Email to Tim @ Farm boys no reply called him Wednesday and he said no problem he would send the correct one out. I sent back the wrong one . Usually I receive parts in a couple of days well its Saturday and no parts, also sent another Email yesterday asking about some other parts and have not got a respnse yet. Very unusual from what I am used to. Hope I am worrying for nothing.

/ Rhino International tractor #9  
Well, if you're having the parts shipped by USPS, you need to know that they no longer deliver on Saturdays. Better luck on Monday, eh?

/ Rhino International tractor #10  
Don't know if this will work or not - presumably you have the TY395 engine. If yes, I have an unused 3 cylinder head gasket for a ShanDong 395T.

//greg//