Box Scraper Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN?

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #1  

devildog1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's
Where is it?
DevilDog

Last edited:
   / Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #3  
Not only was the original censored but the one about censoring it was censored; as this one most likely will be.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #4  
   / Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #5  
I attempting to access your Link, and a message appeared that stated that I didn't have permission to access the Link that you posted. Any thoughts?

Yes, big brother wished it into the corn field.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #7  
And this is exactly why the original thread should have been left up for EA to respond to...but what do I know?

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #8  
And this is exactly why the original thread should have been left up for EA to respond to...but what do I know?[/QUOTE You would not have that problem if you bought locally instead of the big box store ! WALLY WORLD TRACTOR PARTS :laughing:

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #9  
jefwyn said:
Yes, big brother wished it into the corn field.

This is exactly what happened.

Attn: Muhammad, please be open and honest and just tell us the truth so we know. Nothing is wrong with full disclosure if its the truth. Much appreciated.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #10  
I have to chuckle, I knew this would not stay still. Can't keep a good discussion down...:)
Let's hope the OP with his box blade comes back to us and tells us how everything worked out, and word it in such a way so as
not to offend anyone. (is that possible?...)
The good news is that the gentleman with the box blade got some good advice here and I hope today, Monday, he gets his satisfaction.