2720 backhoe questions

/ 2720 backhoe questions #1  

faststang352

Tractor
john deere 2720
Hello all I'm new to this sight today. I am in the process of purchasing a new 2720 with fel 62mmm and getting the power beyond kit installed. I was looking to put a backhoe on at some point but funds aren't there right now. I saw online somewhere a picture of a 2720 with woods bhl70 hoe on it. Has anybody ever seen that hoe on a 2720 because the dealer told me it could not be done. Also i know the brackets for the mmm have to come off to mount the 46 hoe and I'm sure its the same with the woods backhoe. I've also seen a discussion shouting modifieing the backhoe subframe so you didn't have to pull off the mower brackets. If anybody has any info about this I would appreciate it.

/ 2720 backhoe questions #2  
Hey faststang, Did you buy the tractor yet? If not have you looked into the yanmar sx3100. Twin tractors. Yanmar makes the jd2720. Better warranty with the yanmar also and a few more options on the sx3100 like extra front work lights. If you haven't purchased it yet i would give them a look really good deals to be had especially if you can get your hands on a Cub Cadet / Yanmar unit. That was the name before cub cadet left the picture. Now they are the same tractor with just the Yanmar name. I have one and love it. Good luck