JM/ ZL/ 20 front loader, what are these parts?

/ JM/ ZL/ 20 front loader, what are these parts? #1  

valley

Platinum Member
Tractor
Michigan 55A, Foton 254
RE: JM/ZL/20 front end loader. There are a couple parts that I can only guess what they are for, haven't checked the manual.

One is the two square 3" tubes, one on ether arm, They are pointing down and have a pin going through them.

The other are two angle iron rods agout two foot long, with a metal plate on one end, also held in place by a pin.

I'm guessing the first are stands, no idea what the others are. Thanks

Richard

/ JM/ ZL/ 20 front loader, what are these parts? #2  
Kickstands for when you remove the loader from the tractor? The longer pieces(plate down) plug up into the square short tubes on the bottom of the arms and held in place with the pins. These "legs" support the loader in an upright position when you take it off the tractor. This is a common method to support the loader and sometimes the longer pieces are stowed in the cross support tubes that run between the loader arms.

/ JM/ ZL/ 20 front loader, what are these parts?
RonMar, Thanks, that sounds right, I'll look at the, legs. Having looked at them and wondering if this was the intent. It seems like these, legs, are very skinny to be set in such large holders, I say holders refering to the square tubes.

Thanks again for posting, I'll have another look, with a buying eye.