Cat 1 to Cat 0 lift arm pin

/ Cat 1 to Cat 0 lift arm pin #1  

94BULLITT

Tractor
yes
I have a implement that I am trying to sell. I have a nibble on it but the guy has a cat 0 3PH. It is cat 1 implement but you can get a special lift arm pin through woods to make it cat 0. So I would like to be able to tell him were he can get the pins for it instead of going through woods and paying a arm and a leg.

Does anybody know if Tractor Supply has a Cat 1 to Cat 0 (7/8" thread, 5/8 pin) lift arm pin? I can't find them on their website.

I know agrisupply has them but I don't have a agrisupply.
Lift Arm Pin Cat. 1 - Cat. 0

/ Cat 1 to Cat 0 lift arm pin #2  
I would guess that they sell a little 5/8 to 7/8 bushing sleeve that you could cut to the thickness of the "ear" that the lift arm pins go through and then simply swap the cat 1 lift pin with a cat 0 lift pin with bushing to keep it tight/centered in the 7/8 hole.

/ Cat 1 to Cat 0 lift arm pin
Yes you can get a bushing but it would have to be cut to probably 3/16, that is all the thicker the blade is. I guess it is no big deal. I can show hi the ones on agri supplies site and he can look for them if he buys the blade.

/ Cat 1 to Cat 0 lift arm pin
I don't know what I was thinking, the blade is 3/8 were the lift arm pin goes through.