Price check CK35

/ Price check CK35 #1  

bobbyspaghetti

Tractor
shopping
So I am wondering if this is a good deal on a Kioti ck35 shuttle shift.

- KL120 Loader with skid steer standard quick attach for fast bucket changeover. Loader itself is also features a quick dismount system.

- Cab with comfort package and 4 vent heater, dome light, front window wiper, window wash, front mount work lamps, turn signals, clearance lights, side mirrors, opening front and rear windshields. Optional CD player and rear work lights available with plug and play installation.

- Tractor features power steering, tilt steering wheel, diff lock, 540 RPM rear PTO, single lever joystick loader control, high and low beam head lights, wet disc brakes, 3-point hitch speed control, telescopic links on the 3-point hitch, luxury suspension seat, removable drawbar, and safety lights.

at $24864.00 taxes in which are 12% and this is canadian. Any thoughts? The dealership doesn't really seem to want to deal on prices so what else can I try and deal on?

Last edited:
   / Price check CK35 #2  
Where are you located? There was one dealer when I was shopping that wouldn't budge on price. He wanted full msrp. I found there was a crazy range of prices between dealers 30km from each other.

/ Price check CK35
It is used so it is not full msrp I was just wandering if it was a fair deal. I think it is but I am new to tractor pricing. I believe I am pulling the trigger on it any way as they are going to deliver half way for me and the guy selling seems great to deal with. But if anyone else wants to chime in. I am buying it in the armstrong BC area.

/ Price check CK35 #4  
Rick Wallace has a heck of a deal on a new bobcat ct335, a clone of the kioti dk35. I thought it was $17000. Brand new!! I don't think your going to find a better deal than that. Believe he ships tractors all over the country. I just purchased a new 2011 c35 hst with ever thing you have minus the cab for $15499 usd., all rebates applied, no tax because of agricultural use. I did have 2 sets of rear remotes installed for an additional $800. Hst trans is usually $1000 more. I don't know what a cab goes for.
I knew Canadians pay more but that seems outrageous.

/ Price check CK35 #5  
I wonder if that's Kioti Kens old tractor.

/ Price check CK35 #8  
It is used so it is not full msrp I was just wandering if it was a fair deal. I think it is but I am new to tractor pricing. I believe I am pulling the trigger on it any way as they are going to deliver half way for me and the guy selling seems great to deal with. But if anyone else wants to chime in. I am buying it in the armstrong BC area.

Hi there. I'm from Armstrong too and bought my DK35 from Timberstar. I agree--John and Jake are great guys and have really expanded the business. And just as important, they enjoy the business. They are very capable people. Jake made a $125 mistake quoting a toothbar I purchased last spring. The whole deal was verbal and I noticed a $125 credit on my invoice when I paid for it. He had forgot a fee for the custom length. I offered to pay it, he refused. I offered to split the difference and he again declined, saying he was fine with it and he was making $25 on it.

You should be able to get it delivered for free. John lives north of Armstrong.

/ Price check CK35 #9  
I wonder if that's Kioti Kens old tractor.

No. He is 3000 miles from Ken. Thank god.

LOL :laughing: :laughing:, I just noticed this now. Mine sold so fast, I never even saw it on the dealers lot and I pass it on the way to the cottage every weekend. Almost like he saved a trip and went straight from my place and dropped it off to somebody else!

Not sure if this is way too late for the OP, but it might help somebody else. I almost fell off my seat when I saw the price until the OP mentioned it wasn't new. Mine was a CK30 HST and I had a bunch of options added (2nd set of remotes, rear work lights, rear wiper etc). I think it was about $34K all in, but included a Woods BH-70x with thumb. Take about $8K off for that and the taxes and that's about what I paid new. I was quoted another $2K for a CK35 over the CK30 at the time if memory serves.

Also, I'm hoping the poor thing didn't have a KL120 jammed on the front since that's the CK20's loader, it should have a KL130.