3510 Hours on engine...

/ 3510 Hours on engine... #1  

gldwing57

Bronze Member
Tractor
2000 Ford ,3510i
I have an 09 3510I that still just has less then 300 hours. I was wondering what kind of hours you guys are putting on them and what if any problems you are having.

Thanks

Patrick

/ 3510 Hours on engine... #2  
I have an 09 3510i as well. Wish I could help you but I just purchased it with only 20 hours on it. No problems so far (thank goodness) but I'll be checking back in to the thread to see what some other responses are. Only thing I might say (not really a problem) is I'm not really crazy about how the shuttle shift works...seems to be a bit hard to shift at times. Funny thing is that there is no rhyme or reason to it and never really seems to be a "smooth" shift.

/ 3510 Hours on engine... #3  
I have a 2004 Century 3040 and just did the 300 hour service about a month ago. I also have a Ford 1710 so the work gets shared.

/ 3510 Hours on engine... #4  
I have a 2010 4720h with 110 hrs and no problems so far.

/ 3510 Hours on engine... #5  
My '08 just turnes 250 hours. I put on just about 50 hours per year.

I primarily use it for mowing, loader and brush work around the property, and snow removal in the winter.

Haven't abused it, haven't babied it. Maintained it religiously. Nothing has broken or bent.

3 more payments, and it's all mine.

:)

/ 3510 Hours on engine... #6  
My '08 just turnes 250 hours. I put on just about 50 hours per year.

I primarily use it for mowing, loader and brush work around the property, and snow removal in the winter.

Haven't abused it, haven't babied it. Maintained it religiously. Nothing has broken or bent.

3 more payments, and it's all mine.

:)

3 more payments, and it's all mine....Yabba-dabba-doo..., Woohooo...! Congratulations...

/ 3510 Hours on engine... #7  
i bought a century with a cracked head with 3600 hrs, but it came from a nursery so it had alot of diff. drivers
put a new head on it runs great