Kubota snowplow

/ Kubota snowplow #1  

knuckle head

Tractor
KubotaBX24
Hi,
knuckle head here,
I have a kubota BX24 and would like to buy a snowplow. I see kubota offers two different snowplows, one that hooks to the front end of the loader bucket and one that hooks to the front of the tractor. Does anyone have either of these plows and if you do could you tell me what you think of either plow and a review as how you would rate either one.
Thank You,
knuckle head

/ Kubota snowplow #2  
The plow that hooks up in place of the bucket is only for the BX25D. It has a quick attach on the loader. Nobody has put the quick attach on a older BX yet but some have said looks like it is possible. The pros with the loader mounted plow are you don't have to take your loader off of the tractor so you could switch between plow and bucket easily. You also don't have to buy a quick hitch. BXpanded also offers a plow that attaches to the bucket. BXpanded Snowplow

/ Kubota snowplow #3  
Hi,
knuckle head here,
I have a kubota BX24 and would like to buy a snowplow. I see kubota offers two different snowplows, one that hooks to the front end of the loader bucket and one that hooks to the front of the tractor. Does anyone have either of these plows and if you do could you tell me what you think of either plow and a review as how you would rate either one.
Thank You,
knuckle head

I have the 2763A that attaches to the front of my BX25. I removed the steel blade and replaced it with a piece of tread from a steel belted radial tire so it acts like a squeegee on my gravel driveway. My dealer didn't have the factory squeegee in stock. I also have chains on the rear tires and a weight box with around 200 lbs on the 3 point hitch. It works pretty well and is very capable of clearing snow from my 500 ft driveway. You have to put the blade in float position to minimize having a heavy snow load make steering difficult. I cannot make sharp uphill turns while pushing snow on very slight side slopes, it wants to go straight. So I just push the snow straight out of the way. The ability to hydraulically change blade positions from the seat on the fly makes the job so much easier. It will definitely push some snow! It is pricey though.

/ Kubota snowplow #4  
The loader mount can't push much at an angle as it will push the front of the tractor more then the sub frame mount.