Market for a DL100 loader?

/ Market for a DL100 loader? #1  

prollynotjeff

Tractor
Kioti DK40SE
Im not near my GC2600 but was wondering if theirs a market for used loaders for these tractors. I have a loader on mine unit (133hrs) and would like to sell it to use the funds towards a new mid mount mower. If so any idea what they go for? Thanks guys!

/ Market for a DL100 loader? #2  
Unless the person you sell it to is good at adapting things I believe you would have to sell it to a GC series owner. All GC series tractors come with the DL100 loader so they would only be on the market looking for one if there current one was damaged or beyond repair.

I would also think that a tinkerer may want to buy a second one if the price is right and replace the 48" bucket with something else like forks?

Hard to say-maybe on the market for a while.

/ Market for a DL100 loader?
I figured they would only fit the GC but I wasnt aware that they all come with one. I was under the impression you could get a tractor mower setup without loader. Thanks for the info.

/ Market for a DL100 loader? #4  
You can buy the tractor without the loader but I think there is less of them in that configuration.

Anyone remeber how much the loader cost? I know I can call the dealer but I cant till monday.

/ Market for a DL100 loader? #7  
My tractor was on the dealers lot without the loader. I bought the tractor and ordered the loader. I paid 3,350 for the loader and the valve to operate it.

Gotta keep in mind that if the tractor came without a loader, it may not have the valve either.

Gotcha Don, I was Just wondering the cost. Maybe I can trade the Loader in towards the Mower at the local dealer. To be honest I would be happy getting anything over 1k for it to put towards a MMM. That plus my current rider should get me close.

/ Market for a DL100 loader? #9  
Where are you located? I might be interested

Elmira NY area