Tractor
John Deere 755
Hi

I need an owners manual for 755

I have technical manual but what I need is simple owners manual

Any ideas where I can download one

Rob

/ john deere 755 #2  
You can buy one at your John Deere Dealer for the 755 European Version, Part Number OMM95305

/ john deere 755 #3  
Hi

I need an owners manual for 755

I have technical manual but what I need is simple owners manual

Any ideas where I can download one

Rob

I have the manual for the 655/755/855/955 on my computer send a pm with your e mail address and I should be able to send it to you 037.jpg

/ john deere 755 #5  
I got a tractor with house I bought its a 755 john deere. bought the manual to find out what all the levers etc do. It came with a 60"blower and was wondering if thats to big?? I then looked at rear pro lever rabbit-neutral-turtle! The pto doesn't turn when in rabbit for the snow blower?? only turtle and N which I believe is only to be used when you have a backhoe attachment?? Any body out there know?? Shouldn't there be 2 speeds for the blower??

/ john deere 755 #6  
I got a tractor with house I bought its a 755 john deere. bought the manual to find out what all the levers etc do. It came with a 60"blower and was wondering if thats to big?? I then looked at rear pro lever rabbit-neutral-turtle! The pto doesn't turn when in rabbit for the snow blower?? only turtle and N which I believe is only to be used when you have a backhoe attachment?? Any body out there know?? Shouldn't there be 2 speeds for the blower??

Welcome to TBN!

That lever you are describing controls the two speed ranges of the tranaxle, not the PTO. Theres a lever on the left side which controls whether the PTO that operates is the mid- PTO, the rear PTO, or both. Since you describe a 60" blower, I assume you are describing a 3 pt hitch rear blower. Yes, 60" is a bit large for a 755, but it all depends on how many inches of snow, how wet it is, and how fast you want to travel while blowing.

/ john deere 755 #7  

I have a 855 and the pto only spins at 540 rpm and engine speed has to be above I believe 2000 rpm for it to engage .No 2 speeds for the blower only the transaxle

/ john deere 755 #8  
I have a 855 and the pto only spins at 540 rpm and engine speed has to be above I believe 2000 rpm for it to engage .No 2 speeds for the blower only the transaxle

Not exactly correct... there is only one gear for the PTO, but PTO speed is dependent upon engine speed. I believe the engine speed is 3200 RPM in order to get 540 RPM at the rear PTO. Also, the mid PTO is either 1000 or 2000 RPM (can't remember which) at the rated engine speed.

/ john deere 755
Hi

Sorry to keep bothering you but have troubles with my 755.

My mechanic needs owners manual, says parts manual has too much info.

If you do have copy on your computer it would help greatly if you could send me down load

e mail is robbridgland@gmail.com

Again sorry to be a pest but you are my best chance

Best regards

Rob

PS if you are Scotch Whiskey drinker I will bring a nice bottle next time I come to States. Usually over 6 times a year

/ john deere 755 #10  
Hi

Sorry to keep bothering you but have troubles with my 755.

My mechanic needs owners manual, says parts manual has too much info.

If you do have copy on your computer it would help greatly if you could send me down load

e mail is robbridgland@gmail.com

Again sorry to be a pest but you are my best chance

Best regards

Rob

PS if you are Scotch Whiskey drinker I will bring a nice bottle next time I come to States. Usually over 6 times a year

I have been trying to send it but the cd has some kind of closed system for anti download from the seller .