Buying Advice Branson 3520R

/ Branson 3520R #1  

Wmivey

Tractor
John Deere 5200
I'm looking at buying a tractor for moving logs and lumber, as well as some landscaping tasks. I am new to learning about Branson and can find no comprehensive reviews on line. Can anyone provide advise for me on reliability and functionality of these machines? The local dealer (1 1/2 hours away) is new to this tractor, but feels like it was a good decision to partner with Branson. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Walt

/ Branson 3520R #2  
Well they have a web site. Made by Kukje machinery in Korea founded in 1998. That is all I know, but there is a lot of information on there site.

/ Branson 3520R
Well they have a web site. Made by Kukje machinery in Korea founded in 1998. That is all I know, but there is a lot of information on there site.

Thanks, I have been all over their site, but was looking for a bit of an unbiased opinion. I guess I have all the stats, but wanted to see how they're working out for folks and specifically if anyone had feedback on the hydraulics and all.

/ Branson 3520R #4  
WMivey,
There is Branson,Zetor,Century sight on this forum. You possibly get a few more answers if you posted this question there.

I have only had my 2400H for a few months and only have 25 hrs on it. Like all tractors they have some features i would like to change and some that are nice. I have had two waranty issues that where handled promptly by mine dealer. The dealer I purchased my 2400H from has a 3500 or 3510 that they use around their lot. It has 1200 + hrs on it and it is not babied. They pull large goose neck trailers with the 3PH that require them to put a minimum of 500 lbs in the FEL to keep from star gazing. They also use the FEL to unload equipment etc.

/ Branson 3520R #5  
We take delivery of a 3510 h tomorrow. We are incredibly lucky in that although our nearest dealer is almost two hours away, he is Dave's tractors from this forum. Great great great buying experience!

Looked at everything available ".nearby" and the Branson, for the price, was just SO much more tractor than the competition in our price range that it was almost a no brainer.

You will see over and over o this site the advice to go test everything u can find , meet the dealers, and make a decision from there, and that's the best advice there is.

Good luck!

Steve