Kubota wholesalers

/ Kubota wholesalers #1  

ms123

Hi, Im actually a Bobcat dealer and do not deal with tractors too often. I was wondering if anyone knew of any wholesalers where I might be able to get rid of a Kubota L3300 tractor. Most equipment that I dont resell goes to auction, but construction auctions dont do well with tractors. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

/ Kubota wholesalers #2  
Many large dealer groups have individuals that all they do is market their off colored trades to coresponding dealers. Best method is to get on the phone and start calling dealers and get some buy bids. Look for those that may have some used bobcat inventory, trades between dealer groups is not uncommon also. Get's much easier as you develop more relationshipts. Orange tractors are worth more on an orange dealer lot, so on so forth.

/ Kubota wholesalers #3  
Where are you located? I have a contact in the Colorado Western Slope area.

/ Kubota wholesalers #4  
:welcome:

/ Kubota wholesalers #5  
Barlows in Somerset, Ky takes used tractors in on trade as well as buys used tractors for resell.

/ Kubota wholesalers #6  
there is nothing easier to sell that a Kubota. Park it out front with a sign on it and it should be gone in a few weeks or less... provided that you traded it at the right price. If you know construction equipment you know there are 10 used skid loaders for every buyer... well, there are 10 buyers for each used Kubota compact.