PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!!

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!! #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
We've had many calls for PTO Driven Potato Diggers and we finally have a source for one.
If you're serious about potatoes, this attachment will surely make life easier!
These high quality diggers are made in Italy and are in stock for immediate shipping.
Like all of our products, shipping is free to a business or supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.
Check out the video:

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!!
Here is a video from the manufacturer of one in action. As soon as we can find some potatoes in the ground around here, we will make our own how-to video for your viewing pleasure!

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!! #3  
sweet! id love one!.... oh wait... for $2500 i guess ill be hand digging potatoes for quite some time. i dont plant nearly enough to justify that cost :(

although this fall i dug my patatos in 5' widths with my FEL..... so perhaps not so much by hand...

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!! #4  
Pretty neat. If this country follows the local food trend like europe, I see more demand for these machines.

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!! #5  
I use about $5 worth of potatoes every 2 weeks and they are washed and bagged already. It would take 19 years for me to spend $2500 at todays prices, so I wont be buying a potato digger. I would think that the shaker would wear out rather quickly on that thing also. The whole thing looks like a dirt scoop with the back end cut out. A home built set of fingers added to a modified dirt scoop would work pretty good at removing the dirt, seems to me at a whole bunch less than $2500.

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!! #6  
It looks like this is for someone that is serious about potatoes like they said. A herd of goats is a lot cheaper than a tractor and bush hog also. If all else fails, you can eat the goats.

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!! #7  
I don't plant enough to make it worthwhile, but I still want one. I want a hiller too. Just can't afford them, guess I don't want them that bad.

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!! #8  
Appears to be a few serious potato pickers, sold out till March. Are you going to design and build an EA version eventually:)

/ PTO Powered Potato Diggers Have Arrived!! #10  
very nice. but for 2 grand I'll just keep digging out potatoes with my FEL. much cheaper.