New guy from Bluefield

/ New guy from Bluefield #1  

KD4IFF

Tractor
NH TN75
Hi, I am a newbie from Bluefield Va. A friend of mine, Kioti Tom got me on here and helped me sign in as I could not
remember how he told me from his last visit. Retired Applachian Power Lineman. into Reenacting post F&I to 1840.
Have 160 mountainous acres and just have draft horses left. Hope to enjoy my time on here and learning about
a little of everything which seems to what I have seen...:newhere:

Ron :thumbsup: :tractor:

Last edited:
   / New guy from Bluefield #2  
:welcome: To TBN to my old friend Ron. Hope you have as much enjoyment on here as I have.
Thanks for letting me stay the nite on my way to florida....

Tom

/ New guy from Bluefield #3  
Welcome to the forum.

/ New guy from Bluefield #4  
Welcome, wish I just had a team of draft horses. Tractors are nice but not as friendly.

/ New guy from Bluefield #5  
:welcome:

/ New guy from Bluefield #8  
KD welcome im bout 40 miles down the road intresting i did line work back in the 70's early 80's lot of good info here you will enjoy have fun

/ New guy from Bluefield #9  
Welcome to the forum, from the Mississippi Gulf Coast! Plenty of interesting reading, and lots of help!

/ New guy from Bluefield #10  
Welcome from just up the Appalachians ... the Shenandoah Valley. Had relatives working in the Bluefield area for years... Since retired away. But you have a pretty area there. Grew up with a pair of draft horses. I never liked riding horses, but always had a warm feeling for the big old work horses.