Lewis Landlord 200 buckets???

/ Lewis Landlord 200 buckets??? #1  

LewysHurst

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT180d
Hi
I have a lewis Landlord 200 backhoe on my compact tractor, and I am looking for a ditching/grading bucket for it, but I cant find anywhere or anyone who has one for sale. IN THE UK.

Does anyone have and companies which would do this, or is there any other manufactures which buckets would fit the lewis landlord 200???
I have attached the measurements if this would help anyone know of any buckets to fit.

any info would be great, thanks

bucket measurements.jpg

/ Lewis Landlord 200 buckets??? #2  
Hi
I have a lewis Landlord 200 backhoe on my compact tractor, and I am looking for a ditching/grading bucket for it, but I cant find anywhere or anyone who has one for sale. IN THE UK.

Does anyone have and companies which would do this, or is there any other manufactures which buckets would fit the lewis landlord 200???
I have attached the measurements if this would help anyone know of any buckets to fit.

any info would be great, thanks

View attachment 299736

:welcome: (or should that be croeso)!

It sounds obvious, but have you tried Lewis themselves? Their website is: Lewis Equipment | Home page

Alternatively, depending upon where in Wales you are, you could try Evans and Reid in Neath: Mini Excavator Centre. They have lots of buckets and attachments for all makes & types of excavator and backhoe.... :thumbsup: