What Attachment Do I need

/ What Attachment Do I need #1  

Rondalw

Tractor
3616 Mahnindra
I raise lambs and need to clean corral areas of old poop. What attachment would do this without moving dirt as well.

/ What Attachment Do I need #2  
Landscape rake: Everything Attachments Brand Tractor 3 Point Hitch, Category 1, Landscape rake, Root Rake, Rock Rake, York Rake, available in 60", 72", 84", and 96 inch sizes, Free Shipping within 1.000 miles!

/ What Attachment Do I need #3  
Do you have a front end loader? Maybe a rock bucket? That's what my neighbor uses for horses. Like a stall rake on steroids and 1000X the cost. But 1000X more fun to use and has plenty other uses as well.
image.jpg

/ What Attachment Do I need
Yes, I do have front end loader.

/ What Attachment Do I need #5  
I've raised sheep and goats. Typically, there is a layer of pulverized dust/material sitting on top of dirt. Only thing I can think of would be a box blade behind a nimble tractor. Set angle of blade to just skim the surface pulling along the dry pulverized material but not cutting down into the underlying dirt (or at least much). The angle is critical here, have to experiment to find the right one. Pull into a pile then use FEL bucket to pick up and transport out. Problem is often the pens are small and difficult to maneuver and/or gates too small for equipment, and the material is extremely fine dust.

Let us know what works for you!

These look really nice. Think the shipping to Nevada would be cost prohibitive for us. Thanks for info.

Landscape rake: Everything Attachments Brand Tractor 3 Point Hitch, Category 1, Landscape rake, Root Rake, Rock Rake, York Rake, available in 60", 72", 84", and 96 inch sizes, Free Shipping within 1.000 miles!

/ What Attachment Do I need #7  
These look really nice. Think the shipping to Nevada would be cost prohibitive for us. Thanks for info.
You can purchase something similar in your area, I'm sure. The picture and name of the attachment can be used for reference.

Biggest problem for us is, that we didn't know where you live. Your info isn't filled out and that hurts our ability to help you.

Do you have a Tractor Supply Company near you? they sell something similar.

http://tsc.tractorsupply.com/search#?w=landscape+rake&sliredirect=1

Don, we live in Northwestern Nevada nearest city is Reno. Unfortunately we don't have a TSC near us. When we go down to California we stock up on supplies at TSC in Dixon, Ca. Our local suppliers are few and they often have very large mark up on all equipment. Since we are remote they know we don't have much of a choice for equipment and supplies. I will use the photos to find something similar. Thanks Again.

/ What Attachment Do I need #9  
Don, we live in Northwestern Nevada nearest city is Reno. Unfortunately we don't have a TSC near us. When we go down to California we stock up on supplies at TSC in Dixon, Ca. Our local suppliers are few and they often have very large mark up on all equipment. Since we are remote they know we don't have much of a choice for equipment and supplies. I will use the photos to find something similar. Thanks Again.
Your welcome.