I use diesel conditioner in my fuel all the time

I got my GC2410 running and was doing some wokr loading wood for the stoves

All the wile the engine was running
and it stalled now it will start but wont stay running

is there any thing I can do

Or do I wait till it gets a little warmer

Hait to pull it a part out in the cold

/ Having touble with starting my GC2410 #2  
How much conditioner is in there right now? Could be some water in the fuel or it gelled(paraffin dropped out).In any case,if you have a maximum of fuel conditioner and de-gel additive in there and can't add more,you need to thin the fuel some. (You might have to drain or siphon some diesel fuel out in order to add enough #1 oil) If you have a fuel jobber in your area,get some #1 fuel oil and mix it into the fuel tank with whatever you can mix with(nothing electric,of course). With the filter off(replace it later),run your fuel pick-up pump until the fuel flows enough that you know your mixed fuel is coming thru.
Anyway the above is only if you can't get the machine warmed up in a building,or outside with heat lamps. don-ohio :)^)

/ Having touble with starting my GC2410 #3  
Its been realy cold this last week or so

I use diesel conditioner in my fuel all the time

I got my GC2410 running and was doing some wokr loading wood for the stoves

All the wile the engine was running
and it stalled now it will start but wont stay running

is there any thing I can do

Or do I wait till it gets a little warmer

Hait to pull it a part out in the cold
Conditioner and antigel are 2 different products sometimes. What exactly are you using?

/ Having touble with starting my GC2410
Thanks both you It ended up being teh fuel filter being fozen up

My dealer had me replace the fuel filter and put 911 fuel additive filling the filter bowl

I use 911 and the same companies aditve for the fuel all the time
mix
My dealer told me to not put the aditive in the gas can but mix it in as I add it into the tank of the gc2410 and use it on the heavy side in the winter

I used 911 on Sunday and that cleaned every thing up but the filter

Thanks agai

/ Having touble with starting my GC2410 #5  
Glad to hear you got it working. Keep in mind though, the 911 additive is only for emergencies. Something like Power Service in the white bottle is what you need to add on a regular basis.

EDIT: I use Power service, and mix according to the instruction for up to 30 below zero. My area has gotten that cold before, and it's best to be prepared.

/ Having touble with starting my GC2410
Yes I know I couldnt think of the name Power service is the additive to use on a regular Basis

Thanks