Thank you Coyote Machine

/ Thank you Coyote Machine #1  

ON84

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45S Massey GC1705 JD-L120 JD-LA165
Dear Coyote Machine;

After reading some of the recent non technical exchanges in this forum, I thought I would give you a little feedback.

I read TractorByNet's Kioti Owning/Operating forum almost every day. I've probably read most, if not all, of your contributions in this forum. Many are relevant to our DK45. It is major knowledgeable constructive contributors like you, Rick Wallace and Ken Sweet, that make this forum what it is.

I just thought I would take a second and let you know how much I apreciate all of your helpful posts.

Thank you.

-Art

/ Thank you Coyote Machine #2  
ON84, Art,

Thank you very much-
I try to do what I can to help out.
I've learned just about all I know about tractors from this forum...
Can you say something about your DK-45 and what you like about it and what you use it for mostly?

Thanks,

CM

/ Thank you Coyote Machine #3  
What a pleasant post , Carl are you watching ?

/ Thank you Coyote Machine #4  
I am also very thankful for all the knowledge that is shared in forum. As stated above CM, Rick Wallace, and Michigan Iron as well as others have shared and saved many of us time and money from their personal experiences. CM and Rick Wallace where very instrumental in helping me get by backhoe operating properly when I had wrong bucket and wrong bucket pins. CM also opened my eyes to one of my most useful tools, M.I.E "hook". The best tool for root cutting and stump removal. This is a tractor forum that works! Lets keep up the good work!

/ Thank you Coyote Machine #5  
I am also very thankful for all the knowledge that is shared in forum. As stated above CM, Rick Wallace, and Michigan Iron as well as others have shared and saved many of us time and money from their personal experiences. CM and Rick Wallace where very instrumental in helping me get by backhoe operating properly when I had wrong bucket and wrong bucket pins. CM also opened my eyes to one of my most useful tools, M.I.E "hook". The best tool for root cutting and stump removal. This is a tractor forum that works! Lets keep up the good work!

Cool! Glad you're liking the 'CLAW'- I haven't had a chance to use it too much to date but probably will be using it more soon.
Also glad you got that hoe fixed and can get some use out of it now.