Seat for a BX23

/ Seat for a BX23 #1  

AHNC

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2660 & BX-23
Anyone have an idea of what a new seat for a BX23 would cost? I'm looking at one right now and the seat is shot. Thanks!

/ Seat for a BX23 #2  
I couldn't tell you for sure, but last time I was at my local tractor supply company store (TSC) the had both Kubota and JD replacement seats on the shelf! Their on line store should list the prices!

/ Seat for a BX23
Neat thanks! Haven't been to Oswego in a long time. I was one of the 5 million or so fitter/welders who worked on Nine-Mile and Fitzpatrick back in the day. Nice country, spring, summer and fall. Now winter on the other hand....

/ Seat for a BX23 #5  
Pedalstomper,

Not sure what seat came on the BX23, but if is similar to the one that came on mine...steer clear!:thumbdown: I upgraded my BX24 to the "newer" style seat and it was WELL worth it!!:thumbsup:

/ Seat for a BX23 #6  
I'm willing to bet that it's the upgraded one as it's got the same part number for both of them. I looked on Messicks also and it looks like the part number for just the BX23 is no longer available and it subs to the one for the BX24.

/ Seat for a BX23 #7  
I got my father one from TSC that said it was a Kubota bolt pattern...... It still needed modification. The holes did not line up with the track. I had to shim the front up and weld small tabs on the frame to meet the holes in the seat pan.