Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic

/ Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic #1  

DB Pilot

Gold Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 65A, L3800 Kubota, BX2200 Kubota
Hello everybody. Have been looking on TBN for awhile. Time to Join. I Have a David Brown 780. It is running very well. Starts on first try except of course in cold weather. But Not needed now as the Kubota L3800 and Bx2200 are working for snow removal. What I am doing is de-rusting, repainting and cleaning. Just put one of those India made Tachometers and new sender on and It is working nicely. a pleasure to know what RPM's your working at.
I need brakes as they squeal (left side) but that will have to wait until metal work is finished. Thinking of using Case power white as Case/IH white seems a little dark. I will try to get pictures on this site but it will take awhile.

/ Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic #2  
Welcome to TBN

/ Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic #3  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic #5  
:welcome: from FLA
The land of bikinni's,gators,cottonmouth's,pigmy rattlers etc. Been bitten by some in the past the bikinni bite hurt the worst ! :D

Boone

/ Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic
Thanks for the welcome everybody. Today I started to repair a fender light on the David Brown and got both fenders off. Nothing will get done on Super Bowl Sunday. :newhere:

/ Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic #7  
Welcome to TBN.

Sent from my iPad iOS 6.01 - TNB v1.6

/ Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic #9  
:welcome: from FLA
The land of bikinni's,gators,cottonmouth's,pigmy rattlers etc. Been bitten by some in the past the bikinni bite hurt the worst ! :D

Boone
I reckon you quit entering "Beauty Contests" due to the Bikini Bite. Hopefully it didn't leave a scar. It might prove embarrassing if you went to a Plastic Surgeon.:D

/ Enjoying my David Brown 780 Selectomatic #10  
Hello everybody. Have been looking on TBN for awhile. Time to Join. I Have a David Brown 780. It is running very well. Starts on first try except of course in cold weather. But Not needed now as the Kubota L3800 and Bx2200 are working for snow removal. What I am doing is de-rusting, repainting and cleaning. Just put one of those India made Tachometers and new sender on and It is working nicely. a pleasure to know what RPM's your working at.
I need brakes as they squeal (left side) but that will have to wait until metal work is finished. Thinking of using Case power white as Case/IH white seems a little dark. I will try to get pictures on this site but it will take awhile.

Pictures.. We want pictures.. :)

Sent from my iPad iOS 6.01 - TNB v1.6