Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #2  
I thought it was great!! Of course, a lot of young people were watching that who don't have a clue who Paul Harvey was.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #3  
I liked it too, but tthought it odd with all the case tractors - my friend said fiat was the parent company of both now - is that true?

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer
Yes - I believe that is correct

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #5  
We are lucky Ray Lewis wasn't around then. God would have been too busy guiding him to have time for farmers.

-good Day. :D:D:D:D

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #6  
And now you know the rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrest of the story...

Excellent choice for Dodge. I still miss his voice, humor, and wisdom.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #7  
Yes they are a parent company of them both but I got a flyer in the mail saying that since I bought a case ih tractor take this paper in and buy a ram truck get 1000 off.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #8  
I thought that the Ram commercial and the one by Jeep which honored our servicemen and women were the best of the night.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #9  
Great commercial and a pretty good game as well......interesting having the two brothers coaching against each other. What the heck happen to the power......I bet somebody's in trouble.

/ Ram Trucks Superbowl Commercial - God Made a Farmer #10  
Final Score!STEELERS 6....FRisco 5 .....Super Bowls,that is!:cool2: I was rootin' for the Ravens just because I wanted the STEELERS to continue with the most Super Bowls.HaHa!!;)
Great game! I thought when they lost that big goof Hiloti Nata that the Ravens would lose.
As to the POWER.......it was really convenient for SF to reset the momentum like that.I dunno if it was subterfuge or just crazy. GO STEELERS! don-ohio :)^)
Great commercial and a pretty good game as well......interesting having the two brothers coaching against each other. What the heck happen to the power......I bet somebody's in trouble.