Please help me identify this control valve shaft

/ Please help me identify this control valve shaft #1  
I have lost the control valve shaft from my electric-hydraulic log splitter. It is a chinese manufactured splitter that was sold in UK/Ireland by Wolfcraft through the Aldi chain of stores. I can't get the part, and Wolfcraft have gone out of business.

I am posting here on the off-chance that the shaft was used in some other equipment and may be available as a spare. I would also be grateful for any advice as to other forums that might have a greater chance of making contact with other 'experts' who might be able to help me. Please see the attached photo for details.

Hydraulic control valve spool photo:

Dimensions:

The overall length of the item is 85mm. Component E is a sliding collar.

A Spring
B Main shaft diameter is 9mm.
C O- ring
D D Shaft ground down to 7mm.
E Collar is 13mm long and slides on shaft that is 5mm.

Thanks in advance.
IMG_20130205_154910_Edit1.jpg

/ Please help me identify this control valve shaft #2  
The best thing is just buy a new valve. The spools are honed to match the bore with only a few .0000 The better the fit, the better the valve and more $$$. I think the new valve only cost around $80.00 and with all the calling and messing around you might just be at $80.00.

/ Please help me identify this control valve shaft #4  
In the next week or so i'll be putting up a classifieds add for a use log splitter valve that has a detent with a hydraulic kick out on one side/ spring centered on the other. Pm me if you might be interested.