Ordered my X740 today!

/ Ordered my X740 today! #1  

JDTank

Platinum Member
I signed the papers today! The salesman said I will have the machine in about 2 weeks time.

I originally opted for the SE package, but when it came time to swallow the numbers, I axed it. I needed the lowest possible payment I could get, but I did not want to step into a gas machine. For now it's just a plain X740 with the 54 inch deck, but it's better to have that than nothing at all!

Holy crap I am excited!!!!!!:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::dance1::dance1::dance1::dance1:

/ Ordered my X740 today! #2  
I think dropping the SE package was a wise choice if you have budget constraints. Heck all of us have budgtet constraints I know I wouldn't pay the extra for the seat myself and certainly wouldn't pay extra for "trim".

/ Ordered my X740 today! #3  
I signed the papers today! The salesman said I will have the machine in about 2 weeks time.

I originally opted for the SE package, but when it came time to swallow the numbers, I axed it. I needed the lowest possible payment I could get, but I did not want to step into a gas machine. For now it's just a plain X740 with the 54 inch deck, but it's better to have that than nothing at all!

Holy crap I am excited!!!!!!:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::dance1::dance1::dance1::dance1:

What is in the SE package?

/ Ordered my X740 today!
I think dropping the SE package was a wise choice if you have budget constraints. Heck all of us have budgtet constraints I know I wouldn't pay the extra for the seat myself and certainly wouldn't pay extra for "trim".

Me personally, I like extras. I do really want the SE items, but when you have a monthly payment you have to stick to, and going over it at all means not getting a machine, the choice is an easy one.

I will feel better later on in 6 months when I can add the SE items when they are paid for in cash. Dropping the SE package lowered my payment by close to $20 a month. All I care about is having a new X740, the last one around here at that. That's better than none at all!

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to mowing in comfort and style from here on in. Goodbye consumer grade Crapsman, hello professional commercial grade X740!

/ Ordered my X740 today! #7  
Good for you, make sure to posts some pics of the beauty.

/ Ordered my X740 today!
Thanks guys!

The salesman is in Florida right now being trained on the new X700 series, he comes back Monday. He said before he left delivery should be either this coming Tuesday or Thursday, so I hope I get it this week.

I hope to have some new X700 info for you guys, as well as some photos of my new pride and joy.

/ Ordered my X740 today!
Quick update.

My machine is suppose to be delivered tomorrow morning! :dance1:

I am going to work a bit late so that I can get the machine tomorrow, otherwise I have to wait until next week. I will get pics ASAP, most likely in a few days.

I won't be sleeping tonight!