tillers

/ tillers #1  

topoe

Tractor
kobuta,B7510
have a B7510 Kobuta, 21 hp. which is better, forward or reverse tillers and 42 or 50 inch ?

/ tillers #2  
have a B7510 Kobuta, 21 hp. which is better, forward or reverse tillers and 42 or 50 inch ?

We stock the Tarter 48 inch geardrive that can be setup to run forward or reverse. $1595 + Low shipping. Ken Sweet

/ tillers #3  
i say forward tine your tractor could ran a 60'' tiller i had a 60'' on a case 245 thats was 21hp if you are tilling clay you ll need to go over 3 times to get it to look like coffee grounds

/ tillers #4  
The King Kutter 48" XB gear driven tiller is made specifically for tractors like yours. Those tillers feature a category one hitch, 6 tines per flange, parking stand for storage and are designed for Sub-Compact tractors up to 25 HP.

Here's a video that Ted made:

/ tillers #5  
I have 18 pto hp and have a 60 in KK that I like very well. I run it at 1500 rpm, 2500 rpm is 540 so I have more than enough hp. If you use it to till in cover crops I think forward rotating tines is better. I can till a patch of red clay pasture and have it tilled to garden fine in two passes so I see no need for reverse tine at all. Make sure the tiller will cover your tire tracks.

/ tillers
Does the power takeoff shaft have to be cut, or does it come the correct lengh ?

/ tillers #8  
We stock the Tarter 48 inch geardrive that can be setup to run forward or reverse. $1595 + Low shipping. Ken Sweet

Do you stock a 7'? If so how much? Are Tarter & King Kutter built in same factory?

/ tillers #9  

Do you stock a 7'? If so how much? Are Tarter & King Kutter built in same factory?

/ tillers #10  

The geardrive 7 Ft tiller will cost $2495 + low cost shipping. I don't know anything about KingKutter's history. Tarter has been in business since 1945. Ken Sweet