/ Log in pop-up #1  

caver

Veteran Member
Tractor
Fisher Price, toddlers first tractor.
If you've cleared your cache and cookies a "sign in become a member blah blah" pop-up, pops up before I have time to log in.
I find that annoying.

/ Log in pop-up #2  
don't sign out.

/ Log in pop-up #3  
Or just wait on the pop up to, well, pop up. Then sign in using the pop up.

/ Log in pop-up #4  
i hate the stupid thing also...wish they would get rid of it. always pops up while im trying to log in. sucks

/ Log in pop-up #5  
There was another thread on this with requests to add a longer delay time to the pop up to give us time to log in but they have not changed it yet. I get the same thing. I wait till the pop up comes then cancel it. After that I click on the log in and password boxes and my user name and password comes up so I don't have to type it in.

/ Log in pop-up #6  
I find that annoying.

Same here. Nothing was done so I finally gave up and blocked the script that generates the darned thing. :confused2:

/ Log in pop-up #7  
Same here. Nothing was done so I finally gave up and blocked the script that generates the darned thing. :confused2:

I never thought of that. Not too computer savvy here. But I did just log out then back in. Pop up came up, I right clicked on the pop up then went down to ad block and blocked it. ( I'm using Firefox). Next time I brought up TBN the pop up was gone and now gives me all the time I need to log in. I don't ever log out of TBN but when clearing the cache or using certain cleaner programs they automatically clear previously saved log ins and passwords.
Thanks for the tip.

/ Log in pop-up #8  

i tried to block the script with firefox adblock plus....doesnt let me

/ Log in pop-up #9  
I find if I can get my cursor in the user name box before the pop up starts you can still login even with the pop up is on the screen. Just finish typing the hit enter.

/ Log in pop-up #10  
I never thought of that. Not too computer savvy here. But I did just log out then back in. Pop up came up, I right clicked on the pop up then went down to ad block and blocked it. ( I'm using Firefox). Next time I brought up TBN the pop up was gone and now gives me all the time I need to log in. I don't ever log out of TBN but when clearing the cache or using certain cleaner programs they automatically clear previously saved log ins and passwords.
Thanks for the tip.

Never thought of that. Thanks