Diff lock problems

/ Diff lock problems #1  
Does anyone know how to adjust the diff lock on my 3316. It seems like when I press the pedal down it won't lock into position and only one tire spins. I've read a few of the posts and tried a few of the different ways to try to lock it in but it feels like it just spins past. I could have sheared off the gear also so if anyone knows how to replace that it would be great. Thanks.

/ Diff lock problems #2  
Does anyone know how to adjust the diff lock on my 3316. It seems like when I press the pedal down it won't lock into position and only one tire spins. I've read a few of the posts and tried a few of the different ways to try to lock it in but it feels like it just spins past. I could have sheared off the gear also so if anyone knows how to replace that it would be great. Thanks.

The adjustment is in the linkage on the opposite side of the pedal, just in front of the axil.

/ Diff lock problems #3  
I had a similar issue with my 2216 that only one tire would spin with the differential lock engaged. The tractor also had a problem moving forward if there was resistance. The rim was spinning inside the tire bead and I couldn't see it from the seat. My dealer figured out what was going on and I linked the findings in my post below. It may or may not be your problem, but something easy to check by just marking the tire and the rim with a dot of paint.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...earing-snow-ive-got-question.html#post3187633

/ Diff lock problems #4  

if they are anything like the 3215's, they are know to break the cog in there and would have to be repaired.

/ Diff lock problems
Found the adjustment. Tweaked it about a half inch tried it on the first snow bank and both tires were spinning no problem. Thanks alot for the tips everyone.