JD auxiliary light kit standard cab?????

/ JD auxiliary light kit standard cab????? #1  

hotchkiss

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 6330, JD 5055e, Ford 4000,
I have a JD 6330 standard tractor - not a premium. It has one light on each corner of the cab at the top of the cab. JD offers a light to install on each front post of the cab about half way up the cab. I was wanting another set of lights at the top of the cab but the cab isn't wired for any up there. Has anyone installed the auxiliary lights on the side posts and if so how well do they work. The kit is $300 and I am wondering if they are worth it.

/ JD auxiliary light kit standard cab????? #2  
Hello Sir! We meet again! :laughing: I want pictures of your tractor!! :(:(:( I'll show you my two new to me ones I got this year if you show me yours.

I believe those lights are for more for shooting past your tires or a little bit left of your tires. And the ones on the grille are mainly assisting the front ones and shooting on the side. But I don't have those, but I guess they shoot closer to the left and right. but they are adjustable.

I think Txjim could give you a hand. Usually hes around here giving people hands out with the JD Parts Catalog on JDParts.

/ JD auxiliary light kit standard cab?????
Well I do have the tractor now, but need to let things dry up before I get it out for a photo shoot. I couldn't stand the thought of it getting dirt! ha ha