JD 650 Transmission Part - Help?

/ JD 650 Transmission Part - Help? #1  

mdgpl

Tractor
John Deere 650
Earlier this week I was scraping snow off the drive with my JD650 and back blade. On the trip back to the garage, a bad noise came from the tranny case followed by some binding and a couple clunks :confused: I lifted the blade and tried to put it in 1st but no go. 2,3,4 H&L worked, so I put it in 2 and crawled into the garage at low RPMs.

Last night I broke her apart between the tranny case and clutch housing, pulled out the gear set to see what is going on. The fork for the 1-5/R gear had snapped off.

Its PN CH14900 but I can't find one in the JD Dealer netwwork or any of the placese I've look on the web today. If you have one / or know where I can get one, please drop me a note.

mitch

20130306_210609.jpg20130306_210621.jpg

/ JD 650 Transmission Part - Help? #2  
Try All State AG Parts 877-530-2010 Good luck!

/ JD 650 Transmission Part - Help?
Well, I've "bought" one that never showed up. Place was nice about it after their supplier didn't ship and is sending a refund. So, today I got in touch with a machine shop and dropped off the two broken pieces. They feel pretty good about making me a new one, but it will be a day or two till I get and estimate on the cost. Anybody else want one made as I'm sure after setup, making another 1 or 2 is not much more.