Tz22da

/ Tz22da #1  

Rollincoal

Tractor
2012 4520 I'd
I just purchased a tz22da with 60cms mid mount mower. With a tiller on the back the mower deck won't lower all the eat to ground? Do I need to take off the rear implement to get it to lower?

/ Tz22da #2  
Yes, you will need to take off the tiller to get the deck to go all the way down to the ground. Problem is there is a bar that goes from the rear lift mechanism that contols the deck lift. You can see it if you are looking at the rear of the tractor on the left upper arm that lifts the left part of the 3 pt hitch. The rototiller doesnt't allow the am to drop all the way so your deck stays up in the air a bit.

Just a heads up... I changed out the oil in the gear box on the deck and put in some Lucas 80 - 90 wt gear lube. Seems to run quieter. Super easy and cheap maintenance.

/ Tz22da
Thanks, I have a mystery part also I need identified ill put a pic up soon.

/ Tz22da #4  
cool. i had a tz18DA, a T1010 and recently traded it in for a T1110. Hope I can help. Marty

I really like the tractors. Had a few goofy issues but no complaints so far.

/ Tz22da
This is the mystery part????

image-2503845907.jpg

/ Tz22da
What kind of goofy issues?

/ Tz22da #7  
Not sure what that is. I'll look around a parts diagram. Was this just handed to you or did it fall off the tractor?

I had to adjust that bar that lifts the deck every couple months. No biggie. It was just removing the cotter pin and turning the end a few times to shorten it. Also had some cracks in the metal deck under the seat. NH has a kit that took care of that. It was where the seat mounted to the metal decking.

Nothing major. I loved the tractor.

/ Tz22da
It was in the operators manual ring binder hole. I've looked some but can't figure it out. Thank you for your help.

/ Tz22da #9  
I've looked high and low on parts breakouts from Messicks for this part you showed above. I cannot find anything close. It almost looks like part of a seat slide or something where you could adjust your seat. I'll keep looking when I have a chance. Everything works? All your levers work, seat slides back and forth ok and pedals work fine? This has me stumped. There are no numbers on it or anything?