L3130 Wont start

/ L3130 Wont start #1  

PROOT

Tractor
KUBOTA L3130
I have a L3130 with manual trans. that will not start. It was running but into gear and stalled. It will not restart.When I turn the key to start the batt, oil and the pto lights come on and here a click sound. Seems like the a problem with the pto switch ,not sure
Help

/ L3130 Wont start #2  
The safety switches are always a good place to start. The seat switch, the PTO switch (and the HST switch commonly - but you don't have a hydro) etc.

/ L3130 Wont start #3  
On my Mahindra I have to wiggle the pto lever back and forth sometimes to find the right spot for it to start.

/ L3130 Wont start #4  
You may also check all the fuses to see if one is blown. Also check the interlocks on the shuttle shifter, PTO and cannot remember but check clutch and gear shifter. Usually the Intellipanel will tell which interlock is not being made to inhibit starting.

David Kb7uns

/ L3130 Wont start
5 AMP fuse for key stop was blown , Replaced and back running. I would like to know why it blew
Thanks for the help

/ L3130 Wont start #7  
5 AMP fuse for key stop was blown , Replaced and back running. I would like to know why it blew
Thanks for the help

Welcome to TBN!
Take a close look at the fuse, if it's still around, and look for signs of what might have caused it to fail. Is it just broken between one end and the other, or does it look like it got fried by high amps across it? What kind of fuse is it- straight with glass tube, or one with two prongs and a particular color to indicate the amperage? If it's a glass tube it might show burn tracks at the ends or in it's holder. Similar but possibly more difficult to tell on the pronged type fuses. You ought to also check your battery negative cable where it grounds to the frame to make sure it is tight and NO corrosion. Same at both battery posts, and post clamps, clean, shiny metal is what you want there on all connections. Post back findings.
How many hours on the machine and battery?