Need Iseki TX1500F Front axle part, please help.

/ Need Iseki TX1500F Front axle part, please help. #1  

03QCLB6SPEED

Tractor
Iseki Tx1500f
Hey everyone, im new to this forum, this is my first post, i recently bought a 2 cylinder iseki tx1500f off a friend, it needs a good amount of work, im almost done with it now but theres still one part i cant seem to find, im missing the piece that bolts to the back of the front axle that holds the pinion bearing against the housing and also holds the seal. as of now theres no oil in my differential. it has 3 bolts that hold it. i do not have a part number nor do i know what it looks like. but id rather not tear up my front differential running it without oil :( especially through the mud and water to go use my backhoe. if anyone has this part, i will gladly pay you a fair price for it, or if anyone knows a part number and where i can get it, it would be very much appreciated. thanks everyone -SPC Steve Testa U.S. Army

/ Need Iseki TX1500F Front axle part, please help.
my dad has a B7100, i will check it out tomorrow and see if its the same part, thanks for the info :)

/ Need Iseki TX1500F Front axle part, please help. #5  
my dad has a B7100, i will check it out tomorrow and see if its the same part, thanks for the info :)

There are two versions of the b7100 axle. The older has a 4 lug hub and the newer has a 6 lug hub.

You'll likely need to compare the 4 lug.

/ Need Iseki TX1500F Front axle part, please help. #6  
There are 2 different versions of the 4 lug front axle on a B7100. The HST and gear drive front axles are totally different.
There are two versions of the b7100 axle. The older has a 4 lug hub and the newer has a 6 lug hub.

You'll likely need to compare the 4 lug.