google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website....

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #1  

boggen

Elite Member
Tractor
SSTT (Sideways Snake Tain Tractor) and STB (sideways train box) tractor, dirt harvester

Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for AS32748 (STEADFAST)

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for AS32748 (STEADFAST)

What happened when Google visited sites hosted on this network?

Of the 20050 site(s) we tested on this network over the past 90 days, 938 site(s), including, for example, lawnprocafe.com/, donboscokhmer.org/, ultimatedallas.com/, served content that resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent.

The last time Google tested a site on this network was on 2013-03-22, and the last time suspicious content was found was on 2013-03-22.

Has this network hosted sites acting as intermediaries for further malware distribution?

Over the past 90 days, we found 87 site(s) on this network, including, for example, ultimatedallas.com/, yv121.com/, laboratoriosolab.com/, that appeared to function as intermediaries for the infection of 187 other site(s) including, for example, freddyo.com/, findadeath.com/, pes-game.3dn.ru/.

Has this network hosted sites that have distributed malware?

Yes, this network has hosted sites that have distributed malicious software in the past 90 days. We found 81 site(s), including, for example, forum-ny.ru/, vidhvanscreation.com/, livestreamingpro.com/, that infected 567 other site(s), including, for example, netnashr.com/, methemes.com/, nemesislink.freehostia.com/.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.

huh?

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #2  

Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for AS32748 (STEADFAST)

I haven't had such pop-up. I have heard that your computer can get worms from visiting **** sites. these worms can cause unwanted pop ups. Maybe use sites like **** hub or others with higher traffic volume. Some sites promise things but give you worms. I don't know first hand. but a friend of a friend of a friends uncle told me. Now you need a de-wormer but I cant help you there buddy

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #3  
Similar warning here.

"Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum

What is the current listing status for TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 290 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-03-22, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-03-22.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 7 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including tonightsphere.biz/, piraniasdiary.org/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including piraniasdiary.org/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32748 (STEADFAST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center."

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #4  
Same here. Note: this is a Chrome warning, specific to Google, and is not the result of an infection on the local machine.

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #5  
I usually turn Google Unsafe Website Monitoring off as I don't need Google getting a copy of every web page that I visit.

However, I turned it on for an experiment.

it seems as if I was ok with tractorbynet.com until I unblocked viglink.com. But, once I allowed viglink.com, now every time I seem to get the Google popup, even after deleting my cookies and recent browsing history. I may have to try it again on a nother novel computer.

Maybe that was a fluke, perhaps the Firefox safe checker uses history, it was just odd that as soon as I unblocked viglink, I got slammed with the message.

Is an antivirus run on the server? There are, of course, also GIF viruses.

Last edited:
   / google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #6  
Same here. Got warning communique in local language from Chrome on Windows. But it's OK on iMac. Thought my Win computer is dying. :shocked:

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #7  
Get same warning here using Firefox on Linux. It is probably an advertisement that is doing something wrong. Most times even the company advertising is unaware their ad is doing bad things as they have engaged a 3rd party to place the ads for them. Many sites allow apparently legit adverts and TBN admins need to check all sources of data that is allowed to be inserted into TBN.

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #8  
I got the same google popup.

Advisory provided by
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum

What is the current listing status for TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 294 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-03-23, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-03-22.
Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 7 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including tonightsphere.biz/, piraniasdiary.org/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including piraniasdiary.org/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32748 (STEADFAST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, TractorByNet.com - Compact Tractor Forum did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #9  
My avast antivirus gave me about the same warning.

Seems like it may have pulled its info off of Google. There were a lot of similarities.

/ google pop up, of tractorbynet as not a safe website.... #10  
I also get the message in Chrome but not with IE9 or Firefox 3.6.25. OS6 on the iPhone doesn't warn either.

Any news from TBN central?