Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #1  

Topkicker

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
As most of you know, I work for GM. I've been wanting to get the wife a 4wd for some time now. We looked at a Tahoe and I swear her current Buick SUV has more cargo space behind the 3rd row seat. We decided then that we would go with either a Surburban or Yukon XL. My main concern (other than 4x4) was it having the HD tow package which gets you 3:42 gears, oil and tranny cooler, and heavier rated coils. For the wife, heated leather seating, navigation, and backup camera topped the list also. She saw this one listed on my employee PEP program (it's a GM owned vehicle that is issued to an upper management employee for approx 6 months then goes up for sale). Bottom line is we got a Surburban with all the options we wanted and then some for a great price. It rides very smooth and has tons of room. Can't wait to see how well it pulls. OK. Enough typing... Here's the pics.

IMG_20130329_175105_zpsc0343d08.jpg

IMG_20130329_175136_zps6dee947a.jpg

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #2  
As most of you know, I work for GM. I've been wanting to get the wife a 4wd for some time now. We looked at a Tahoe and I swear her current Buick SUV has more cargo space behind the 3rd row seat. We decided then that we would go with either a Surburban or Yukon XL..

Very nice

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #4  
Beautiful and congratulations!

I LOVE the looks and style of these Burb's. I've been thinking of finding a 3/4 ton version to replace my 1/2 ton truck as I rarely use the bed (prefer trailers) and always have at least 4-5 people in it.

I'm looking forward to your reviews on towing performance, my personal vehicle is solely used for towing.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #5  
Pretty. Black looks good clean.

Chris

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love.
Beautiful and congratulations!

I LOVE the looks and style of these Burb's. I've been thinking of finding a 3/4 ton version to replace my 1/2 ton truck as I rarely use the bed (prefer trailers) and always have at least 4-5 people in it.

I'm looking forward to your reviews on towing performance, my personal vehicle is solely used for towing.

I wish GM would offer the 6.2L on the 3/4 ton Burbs instead of the 6.0L. It pulls well but is a gas hog. I'm the same way with a truck. I will take a knee to waist high trailer bed over a truck bed any day of the week.LOL!

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #7  
I will take a knee to waist high trailer bed over a truck bed any day of the week.LOL!
Exactly, although I'll have to bring a tote for the random gas can trip. No need for a trailer for that.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #8  
Beautiful,always liked the Suburbans.Came close a couple times,had a couple Blazers(Tahoe) Gmc Jimmy's.
Kids are gone now,don't really need the room anymore.Got to love the PEP program..I purchased a couple thru that also.

/ Picked up new Chevy Suburban Friday. In love. #10  
I love those suburbans, I had a 84 3/4 ton, 94 1/2 ton, then a 2002. Had both in the garage for a while 94 & 02 , the gas bill was a killer