buddy seat in the e series tractors?

/ buddy seat in the e series tractors? #1  
Tractor
5083e and a 520 john deere
I am going to purchase a new 5083e 4wd with cab and h260 loader tomorrow. I no that some of you guys have added a buddy seat. My dealer says that they can not put one in and I am going to pry some one him before I buy it. Are the anchor points under the plastic on the fender like the ms or do you have to drill the fender yourself? I seen one installed on a m and they had cut the plastic to install the seat. Thank you to the ones who replies .

/ buddy seat in the e series tractors? #2  
Welcome to TBN, toplineredangus. Your dealer is incorrect. You can install the buddy seat in the eLimited's. As you guessed, there have been several Limited buyer's with the buddy seat. The dealer will need to order the kit for the M series.

And you'll have to cut the plastic to install it - just like on my M.

AKfish

/ buddy seat in the e series tractors?
thank u very much

Well i am going to have to put the seat in myself. Do you drill all the way through the fender to mount it and if so could I just drill and mount it over the plastic?

/ buddy seat in the e series tractors? #5  
Well i am going to have to put the seat in myself. Do you drill all the way through the fender to mount it and if so could I just drill and mount it over the plastic?

I'll have a look at mine. But, you have to cut and remove the plastic to expose the fender underneath. If I'm not mistaken, there should be a couple of threaded bolt holes that you attach the seat hardware to.

AKfish

Thanks again and I was wondering if you would be able to give me the measurements. I am wanting to try and leave the plastic and drill it and mount the seat over the plastic.

/ buddy seat in the e series tractors? #7  
Thanks again and I was wondering if you would be able to give me the measurements. I am wanting to try and leave the plastic and drill it and mount the seat over the plastic.

I just bought a 5083E and dealer informed me he installed one and it was a problem cutting out plastic and he wouldnt do it for me. I was wondering if it could be mounted over plastic. Can anyone inform me here with info, measurements or possibly pics to help me out? I hate to go drilling and cutting without some idea of how it will turn out. Also I dont want to spend the money if it isnt nice. I would appreciate any info. Thanks,