A very smart crow

/ A very smart crow #2  
That was an amazing video. Thanks for posting. Have you ever seen a Crow that talks? I have known 3 different people that had Crows as household pets. The Crows were taught to speak single words and even several words together.

/ A very smart crow #4  
You seen the one where the crow (maybe raven) steals the fish out of the ice fishing hole ?

/ A very smart crow #5  
Blue Jays are also a very smart bird (same general family as crows)...They are easy to teach to catch peanuts in mid air etc...they often become tame enough to take peanuts out of an open hand...
They learn to use tactics like imitating the sounds of hawks to scare other birds away from feeders...they also learn to use the sun to cast their own shadows over other feeding birds for the same purpose...

/ A very smart crow #6  
Blue Jays are also a very smart bird (same general family as crows)...They are easy to teach to catch peanuts in mid air etc...they often become tame enough to take peanuts out of an open hand...
They learn to use tactics like imitating the sounds of hawks to scare other birds away from feeders...they also learn to use the sun to cast their own shadows over other feeding birds for the same purpose...

I sic my feral cats on them. ;):D Aren't the Blue Jays favored to win the World Series this year?

/ A very smart crow #7  
In my youth my uncle caught and tamed Bill, a crow.
Bill was reared on canned dog food which he shared with pooch, consequently Bill barked rather than caw-ed.
Also Bill became a watch dog (crow) and barked whenever a visitor arrived. Really freaked visitors!

But Bill was a thief! Stole the uncles artist brushes just to get attention (he liked shiney things!)

Yes crows are smart!

/ A very smart crow #8  
I sic my feral cats on them. ;):D Aren't the Blue Jays favored to win the World Series this year?

What's blue and white, and lives in the basement?....any Toronto sports team! :laughing:

Ahem...sorry, neat video!