New toy I mean tool - Loader Buddy

/ New toy I mean tool - Loader Buddy #1  

amigauser

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
I have been thinking about getting a "Loader Buddy" for a while now. The last time I checked on Tach-N-Go + INNOVATIVE ATTACHMENTS I noticed that the Loader Buddy was no longer listed. I emailed Jery "Magicheater" and he hooked me up with a 60" skid steer q/a type Loader Buddy for a price I could not refuse. He is blowing out the remaining units he has in stock and is now concentrating on the Tach-N-Go products. I can't wait to get some seat time with it :D.

photo 3.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

This is his YouTube channel
magicheater's channel - YouTube

/ New toy I mean tool - Loader Buddy #2  
seems like a nice buddy to have. does it drink beer and smoke cigarettes with you

/ New toy I mean tool - Loader Buddy #3  
   / New toy I mean tool - Loader Buddy #4  
I have been thinking about getting a "Loader Buddy" for a while now. The last time I checked on Tach-N-Go + INNOVATIVE ATTACHMENTS I noticed that the Loader Buddy was no longer listed. I emailed Jery "Magicheater" and he hooked me up with a 60" skid steer q/a type Loader Buddy for a price I could not refuse. He is blowing out the remaining units he has in stock and is now concentrating on the Tach-N-Go products. I can't wait to get some seat time with it :D.

View attachment 311592View attachment 311590View attachment 311591
This is his YouTube channel
magicheater's channel - YouTube

I have one. Grapple equipped. A very useful item on the 7520 with tilt tatch.
larry