T7.210

/ T7.210 #1  

brain55

Veteran Member
I've seen this tractor at the dealer the last few times I've been there picking up parts. I have to wonder what the application is.

Brian

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130406_085606.png
    ForumRunner_20130406_085606.png
    785.6 KB · Views: 996
   / T7.210 #3  
we run those up here to maintain our network of snowmobile trails, but i am going to guess that there isn't snowmobile clubs in southern Cali.

/ T7.210
we run those up here to maintain our network of snowmobile trails, but i am going to guess that there isn't snowmobile clubs in southern Cali.

I live in the city of Brentwood, not the community of Brentwood in So Cal. We are on the delta in Northern California. The dealer that has that machine is in Stockton probably an hour Yosemite and two from the High Sierras so it is very possible it is intended for snow use.

/ T7.210 #5  
Tracks are used to lower ground pressure and are used to help prevent compaction of soils. That's an ag machine not a Sno-Cat. Case-IH-NH and JD and Cat/Agco make tracked ag machines.

/ T7.210 #6  
Tracks are used to lower ground pressure and are used to help prevent compaction of soils. That's an ag machine not a Sno-Cat. Case-IH-NH and JD and Cat/Agco make tracked ag machines.

That's an ag machine with Mattracks. You remove the wheels and bolt them on.

Click on this link for the details: Mattracks | Select Tracks by Vehicle

images (3).jpg images (4).jpg images (1).jpg images (2).jpg

/ T7.210
Here is another machine I saw at the same dealer today.

ForumRunner_20130524_212404.png