Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #1  

Jack Yuan

Platinum Member
Tractor
Jinma 504, Jinma 904, DF1604, YTO X1804
Hello everyone, this is Jack, employee from CHINA tractor factory, I heard this forum is the largest forum in US, I just want to make friends from here and get some understanding in USA culture.

I swear that I won't send any advertisement, Please administrator not kick me out, as you know how difficult a Chinese people visit foreign website.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #2  
Welcome from Ohio

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
hello good morning, but I'm here is 8 pm,haha.

Let me tell everyone a news about AGCO. AGCO has set up its first Chinese factory in my city(Changzhou ,Jiangsu, CHINA), this factory is soooo big, AGCO invest 150 million for this factory. it has no website, please see follow webpage, ?????????????????????
haha, maybe later AGCO's US customer will use made in china, but attached AGCO brand label, same as some other big company.

funny.

dos this forum not allow me to attach weblink??? ok, I got it.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #5  
Welcome, you type very good english. Will you work at AGCO?

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #6  
Welcome!

Can you tell us what types of tractors and equipment will be built at this AGCO factory?

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #7  
Hello everyone, this is Jack, employee from CHINA tractor factory, I heard this forum is the largest forum in US, I just want to make friends from here and get some understanding in USA culture.

I swear that I won't send any advertisement, Please administrator not kick me out, as you know how difficult a Chinese people visit foreign website.

Hello Jack,

We would be interested in getting some idea of your culture as well. What I understand from people that have visited China is that your ability to express much about your culture will be limited by the government. So what is your role in the tractor factory?

hello, I'm sales manager of a tractor implement company which used belong to a local big tractor factory. let me introduce my city to you. Changzhou, a city very near by Shanghai. My city Changzhou is a modern industry city, there is 4.5 million population. and the equipment manufacturing industry is well developed. also the agricultural machinery manufacturing industry is well developed.

Idon't know if this fourm administrator allow me to introduce some big tractor factory in my city to you, does this break this fourm rule?

Anyway, I can tell you that, AGCO is Chinese factory is located in my city, AGCO invet 150 million USD for this factory.haha

one more thing, **** Chinese government, limit me to visit foreign webpage. I pay 0.5 USD per day for visit foreign webpage.

here is nearly 10 pm, and my 2 years daughter urge me to sleep with her, goodbye everyone, see you tomorrow.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #10  
hello, I'm sales manager of a tractor implement company which used belong to a local big tractor factory. let me introduce my city to you. Changzhou, a city very near by Shanghai. My city Changzhou is a modern industry city, there is 4.5 million population. and the equipment manufacturing industry is well developed. also the agricultural machinery manufacturing industry is well developed.

Idon't know if this fourm administrator allow me to introduce some big tractor factory in my city to you, does this break this fourm rule?

Anyway, I can tell you that, AGCO is Chinese factory is located in my city, AGCO invet 150 million USD for this factory.haha[/

Is that the Shanghai /New holland joint venture- and doesn't Fiat own both NewHolland and Agco Just wondering ,Have an old Shanghai tractor -marketed over here as a Rhino 20 years ago. heard they are building cars now to ,like a Buick copy?? STEC-Shanghai Tractor Engine Company or is this a different facility making just Agco branded machinery??