/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE #1  

MAN IN BLACK

Gold Member
Tractor
MF GC2610 tlb,mmm
Anybody out there have 60" box blade from Princess Auto
Your happy with it ?
Built strong enough ? Good quality ?
They have a good price on those, but I never saw one up close to judge by myself.
For general maintenance at the back of a MF GC2610.
Thanks for your input

/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE #2  
I think you should have a 48" box blade for your tractor.

/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE #3  
Anybody out there have 60" box blade from Princess Auto
Your happy with it ?
Built strong enough ? Good quality ?
They have a good price on those, but I never saw one up close to judge by myself.
For general maintenance at the back of a MF GC2610.
Thanks for your input

I looked at one in Princess Auto earlier today. The box appears to be constructed from 3/16 steel plate. What I worry about with Princess Auto stuff is if the Chinese welds will hold up.

/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE
Never mind guys...
I just bought a 48" Land Pride box blade at my local MF dealer
Never saw PA box blade up close....but like Kryton just said...don't really trust the workmanship !
You usually have what you paid for.
Thanks anyway.

/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE #5  
Never mind guys...
I just bought a 48" Land Pride box blade at my local MF dealer
Never saw PA box blade up close....but like Kryton just said...don't really trust the workmanship !
You usually have what you paid for.
Thanks anyway.

MIB....what did you pay for the 4 foot Land Pride? I am just starting to look at box blades now.

/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE
I had a good deal...395 $ for a 700$+ piece.
It is brand new...but been on the lot since 2009, so the salesman was more than happy to move it.
It was originally red , but now look pink or so with little rust starting and the 4 tooth are completely rusted.
I don't mind to much about the looks...it's new, never been used, and the price was great !

/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE #7  
Box blades are particularly good for buying through Craigs List or used some other way. You can pretty see exactly what you get, and there are - apparently - folks buying them for a single job, then selling them. My once rusty now green BB was cheap, and a friend just got a 60 incher on CL for $250.

/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE #8  
I have a 60" box blade from PA

$449 + tax on sale

Will post pics and a review soon

/ PRINCESS AUTO BOX BLADE #9  
best question to ask re a BB is how heavy is it?

it takes weight to penetrate the soil... i had to add several hundred lbs to make my bb useable. i suggest buying the heaviest bb you can find, assuming the rest of the unit is built well.